Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Hi, I'm Cindy. I live in Texas with my awesome science nerd husband and two zany daughters--Yoshi (3) and Zuzu (1). I work full-time from home as an online art teacher of high school students. I am a former elementary art teacher, college art appreciation instructor, and museum educator.
For much of my adult life, I have been highly ambitious. When I quit my job when Yoshi was about 1 year old, I learned to let go of the ambition that was ultimately making me unhappy and embrace a slower and simpler life. My top priority now is figuring out how to make the best refrigerator pickles, and that is a great ambition to have. Pickles are really good.
I also write letters to my girls at http://yoshiandzuzu.wordpress.com/.
- Crumbs Muffin, Part Two August 7, 2013
- Zuzu at 15 months June 22, 2013
- Another Somebody June 22, 2013
- Crumbs Muffin, the Skeleton April 13, 2013
- 15 minutes with Gecko April 1, 2013
- Sweet Kitty February 25, 2013
- Storytime with Yoshi January 28, 2013
- Zooby Zoobs January 10, 2013
- Yoshi at 3 years 5 months December 4, 2012
- Zuzu at 8.5 months. December 4, 2012